[bookport] Re: Sorting

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:12:30 -0500

That makes me a little nervous re-writing the directory structure.  I
think we can find a way to do this though.

>>> Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx Tuesday, February 21, 2006 2:01:30 PM >>>
I don't know much about the guts of this stuff.
For sorting, wouldn't you just have to copy the FAT from the BookPort
to the
pc, sort it and copy it back?  How big can it be;  surely not
gigabytes?
Again, I really don't know what I'm talking about here.