[bookport] Re: Something I'd like to see

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 21:35:22 -0600

Well, I am new here, and this has probably been suggested hundreds of times
before, but in addition to your suggestion I wish somewhere along the line the
hardware designers would find a place, no matter how small, for a speaker, and
improved sensativity to the internal microphone.  Given that the BookPort is
such a wonderful device for students, why not make recording class notes
another outstanding feature of the BookPort.  With the limit going up on memory
card size there should be plenty of storage room to allow for recording other
than short notes on the BookPort.

And, at some point, Grade 2 in the notetaker please.