[bookport] Re: Software/firmware updates

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 15:04:44 -0400

Greg:

Unfortunately, we can't tell from your message why updates are not
working. I would look toward firewalls or other similar software.

Rob Meredith

>>> GWard@xxxxxxxxx 04/04/06 02:51PM >>>
Hello Book Port list,

We recently had a change to our "managed environment" at the office. I
now find we are unable to update the software or firmware on the
approximately 30 Book Ports we have. Is there a workaround for this,
or
can someone supply me with the authentication method so I can relay
that
info to the IT security people here and hopefully get our updates
back?

Thanks in advance,
Greg

Greg Ward
Audio and E-text Production Supervisor
Program & Student Services Branch
Manitoba Education, Citizenship and Youth
Ph. (204) 945-7839   Fax. (204) 948-2421
gward@xxxxxxxxx