[bookport] Re: "Save Target As" Replaced by "Send to Book Port"

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 06:46:01 -0500

All I can tell you is my save target as is still there.  Instead of
pressing the applications key, press the right mouse button.  There is a
difference, but I'm not sure why.

At 08:46 PM 6/12/2005, you wrote:
>Hello fellow listers:
>
>Once upon a time, when focusing on a link and pressing the applications key,
>I was offered the "save target as" option. Since loading the book port
>software, that option is no longer offered. It appears to have been replaced
>by "send to book port." Now, I like the "send to book port" option, but I
>don't necessarily want that to be my only option.
>
>I gather from previous comments on this list that "save target as" and "send
>to book port" are not mutually antithetical; i.e., that they can and do
>co-exist...at least on some folks systems.
>
>Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas?
>
>John

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...