[bookport] Re: SPOKEN MINUTES TIMER IS EXTREMELY GENEROUS

  • From: "Mark Blier" <mblier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:31:33 -0700

Well, both my BookPort and computer have crashed during entry of data that I was hard-put to reclaim, and thus my permanent hesitation to regard the use of any high-tech gizmo as 100% dependable for really important information. I will always maintain a high level of mustrust.

Sincerely,

Mark Blier

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>