[bookport] Re: SPOKEN MINUTES TIMER IS EXTREMELY GENEROUS

  • From: buhrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brian Buhrow)
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:22:16 -0700

        Actually, I wasn't trying to argue about the accuracy of the spoken
minutes timer, merely trying to give you another data point about how to
reproduce the problem.  Sometimes, it's useful to know a number of ways to
trigger a particular bug, or series of related bugs, and I was merely
trying to give you another road to the problem.  I understand you're on it,
and, if I were in your place, having another data point on how to
demonstrate the problem would probably be useful to me.  So, please don't
think I was trying to goad you.  Far from it.

-Brian
On Oct 20, 12:08pm, "LARRY SKUTCHAN" wrote:
} Subject: [bookport] Re: SPOKEN MINUTES TIMER IS EXTREMELY GENEROUS
} OK great.  I'm so glad you found this.
}
} In the interest of not generating too much traffic, let's fix the
} problem that you have identified, then we'll talk about how accurate it
} is once we do that.
}
}
} >>> buhrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thursday, October 20, 2005 11:50:03 AM
} >>>
}       To follow up on this thread, moving backward and forward in an
} indexed
} MP3 file using the 1-3 and 4-6 keys causes the spoken minutes timer to
} increment one minute per key press, regardless of how long Bookport
} speaks
} after the navigational button is pressed.
} -Brian
}
}