[bookport] Re: Rubber Feet

  • From: "Joni Colver" <july77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:31:36 -0600

Jim I may look into finding some of these rubber feet to try.  Of course,
the reason the Book Port is not terribly stable while inputting Braille is
that this feature for a Braille keyboard was just introduced last fall.  I
really would like some sort of stand as Walt mentioned, modification as
Scott mentioned to the case or rubber feet to make Braille input more stable
and easier.  At this point the rubber feet seem like the most feasible
option but I would not object to any future changes in the physical makeup
of the BP to accomplish this.  I do appreciate the addition of the Braille
keyboard option and think that finding a solution to make the BP more stable
while using it is well worth the advantage of having the Braille keyboard
option.

Joni