[bookport] Re: Returning the Bookports' back to the library tomorrow will be sad. GRIN.

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:21:47 -0600

Sounds like a good enough idea to me.  A lot of states don't have access to
overdrive audio, and why couldn't regular talkingbooks be put onto mp3 files
and downloaded to readers.  Yes, I know that something like that is in the
wind, but a long time from now, and we still don't know for sure it will
work with the new bookport.
I'm probably wrong about this; since it seems so out of date; so tell me
where I've gone wrong.