[bookport] Re: Returning the Bookports' back to the library tomorrow will be sad. GRIN.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 12:13:50 -0500

I know he doesn't mean any harm. I think you are right. Somebody misinformed him big time!

At 12:07 PM 5/23/2007, Rick Alfaro wrote:
Hi, I don't think he means any harm.  It sounds like he has either been
misinformed or possibly misunderstood the testing program he is
participating in.

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx