[bookport] Re: Request for a new feature in the Book Port.

  • From: "Cheryl and Dash Lenartiene" <Dashman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:57:22 -0400

Graham,
     I don't know about others on this list, but I don't recall seeing your
message before.  Perhaps that's why the APH staff never addressed it.
However, I think this is an excellent idea.  I already use a CF reader when
I want to transfer MP3s to the Book Port.  It would be nice if we could use
the transfer software in conjunction with the CF reader for marking up
phrases and such.  My only concern would be how Audible files would be
handled.  There might be a problem with that, since Audible doesn't want you
dumping files to a card, but rather to a compatible player.
Cheryl