[bookport] Re: memo question

  • From: "Barbara" <bcorner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 13:05:41 -0400

You can transfer the memo to your PC by copying and pasting it through
Windows Explorer.  You probably need to  have show hidden files checked as
when you look in Windows Explorer you should have 3 files listed for each BP
file and I think you need to select all three files to actually copy your
memo file.