[bookport] Renewing request for change in behavior of Settings

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port User List" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:44:38 -0500

I mentioned this fairly early on and would like to renew it. In the Settings
dialog, I'd like to have a way to move from the default value in those items
that have large defaults; especially Pitch; to the minimum value quickly,
similar to holding down the A and C or D and F keys. I have a major hearing
issue that requires that I use the minimum Pitch value and since I use
Precise Pete as my voice and it has a default value of 60, it's both
time-consuming and, more important, probably places unnecessary wear and
tear on the 4 key to move from 60 to 0 every time I need to minimize the
Pitch setting.

 --
 Walt Smith - Clearwater, FL
 walt@xxxxxxxxxx