[bookport] Re: Reconnecting...Long Past Due

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:21:55 -0800

Hello Nolan,
What a wonderful life you are living.  I know that you are so proud of your
eldest daughter for going into journalism like her Dad.  BYU is an
outstanding university.
I certainly do remember our struggle to gain health insurance for you and
your family and the staff of ACB.  i really caught it from leRoy but if was
well worh it.
I am now retired from teaching.  i taught for 37 wonderful years.  I am the
President of helping hands for the Blind and in our small way, we are
continuing the struggle in our service to the blind.  Great hearing from you
and may i wish you the happiest of holiday seasons.  My wife, Ruth Ann sends
the same message to you.
Bob Acosta