[bookport] Re: Rechargeable Batteries and Book Port

  • From: "Tataindi" <tataindi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 17:33:59 -0400

I understood that some people were talking about recharging batteries. Isn't it? Please, I would like to know what kind of batteries are those that allow recharge, if it's easy to recharge the batteries and if the charger is expensive.

Thanks,
Tat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>