[bookport] Re: RNIB DAISY books on BP

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:25:01 +1300

Hi Fil and list:

The only file you need to send is either *.opf or ncc.html. This will cause the audio book range dialogue to open. The first field allows you to select the beginning point. Tab to the second field, which allows you to select the end point. Finally, tab to the send button and press it. The book will go unless RNIB is incorporating DRM.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Fil" <fil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>