[bookport] RFB&D key

  • From: "Janice W. Sowokinos" <janice.sowokinos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:52:56 -0500

I received my key from RFB&D - the CD is labeled "APH Book Wizard Reader -
RFB&D Authorization".  There were a number of error messages during
installation, including that my version needed to be updated to support
RFB&D keys, even though I had just updated.  But in the end it said the key
was successfully installed.  However, when I attempt to use Book Port
Transfer with the RFB&D CD, there are error messages - "Transformation
failed" and "Error!  Failed to import HTML from D:\FR307_001.html".

I assume this is a problem with the Book Port Transfer or with the RFB&D
key.  Any ideas on how I can make this work?  Some of you have mentioned
using RFB&D books, so I know this can be done.

Janice Sowokinos