[bookport] Re: RFB&D key

  • From: Dan Keys <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:39:55 -0800

Hi,
I called them today and I was told that the promo is going on through the end of December.

On Nov 14, 2006, at 1:21 PM, DanFlasar@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,
RFB&D had a promotion earlier in the Fall that if you requested a book, they would send the key, for free, with the book. I called and requested a book after the cut-off date but they gave the key to me anyway. I forogt the cut-off datze but I think it was mostly a way to increase circulation and get people to use their new DAISY offerings. RFB&D stopped shipping cassettes in July. Pick out a book fromt he catalog at www.rfbd.org and call them at the # in the contact us list and request the free key .
Dan