[bookport] Re: Quick & easy carrying strap for Bookport

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 16:09:47 -0400

I know I would like it.  I already keep mine clipped to my shirt!

>>> emai7s@xxxxxx Tuesday, July 04, 2006 1:35:55 PM >>>
Lately I've noticed that a lot of people are carrying their cell phones

and MP3 players attached to lanyards around their neck.

For fun I took an old shoelace and tied the two ends together. Wearing
the
shoelace like a necklace, I simply clipped the Bookport's belt clip to
it,
and let the Bookport hang freely about sternum height.

It works really well, and gives full access to the Bookport's keys,
even
when the Bookport is kept under the shirt.

Give it a try and see what you think.

Peter