[bookport] Quick & easy carrying strap for Bookport

  • From: Emai7s <emai7s@xxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 19:35:55 +0200

Lately I've noticed that a lot of people are carrying their cell phones and MP3 players attached to lanyards around their neck.

For fun I took an old shoelace and tied the two ends together. Wearing the shoelace like a necklace, I simply clipped the Bookport's belt clip to it, and let the Bookport hang freely about sternum height.

It works really well, and gives full access to the Bookport's keys, even when the Bookport is kept under the shirt.

Give it a try and see what you think.

Peter