[bookport] Re: Question from a returning vacationer

  • From: Amy Ruell <aruell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:17:40 -0400

Hi Larry,
Thanks for the quick response. In reading the manual quickly and searching
for text such as "text string" and "define text" it looks like there is no
way to input words or character strings directly but text can be defined
ifit is already present and located in a file. Sorry. Thought there was a
way to input text directly.