[bookport] Re: Question from a returning vacationer

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 07:48:55 -0400

Yes it is.

Check out www.aph.org/tech/bp_doc.htm#EnterTextToFind =20

>>> aruell@xxxxxxxxxxx Friday, September 10, 2004 7:21:12 AM >>>
Hello Aph and all,
                 I have just returned from a  vacation and have a flood =
of=20
bp messages to get through. I am assisting with a bp demo for our =
computer=20
group tomorrow and need a speedy answer.
Is direct search string input currently supported, and, if so, how?
  If you can point me to a place in the manual or a message on this =
topic,=20
I would greatly appreciate it, as I have limited time to prepare and =
want=20
to ensure that all of the features of the bp are demonstrated to their=20
fullest capacity.
Private replies welcome if this has been beaten to death during my =
absence.
Thanks.