[bookport] Re: Question about Overdrive

  • From: "mhingson" <mhingson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:38:35 -0800

I may not have the best solution, but what I did was to rerecord the
books using Total Recorder.  The files that come from Overdrive books
are licensed and each contain only part of the book as you know.  I
found it easier to rerecord the books in an MP3 format.  Also, playing
the "wax" part of the book plays the entire book thus giving me one
file.

After converting to MP3 it's easy to transfer the book to the BP.  I'd
be interested in a better solution, but now you have one way to do it.