[bookport] Re: Question about Overdrive

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 05:43:13 -0600

How did you do this, as the Bookport doesn't support WMA files?

At 10:17 PM 2/20/2006, you wrote:
Debra
I have had no problem transfering wma files to the book port, but have found that the best way to do so is to use the send to book port feature.
John Stiers

----- Original Message ----- From: "Deborah Kendrick" <dkkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>