[bookport] Re: Problem with processing section marks in text files after update

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:57:00 -0600

Hi Kevin,

What changed is the keystrokes that are used for the next section. Use the c and f keys to move forward by section and the a and d keys to move backwards.

Robert Carter

At 09:38 AM 3/26/2006, you wrote:
I am having a problem which surfaced after the last software update.
If I send a text ".txt" file to the BP that has "_next article" as an
article/section mark within the file the BP no longer permits me to
move through the marks with the section commands. It appears that they
are not recognized even though sections is checked in options and the
keyword and underline character I.E. "_next article" are indicated as
a section mark.
What changed? Any ideas?
-Kevin Fjelsted