[bookport] Problem with latest Beta

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 22:47:26 -0600

I installed the latest beta transfer software this afternoon on one of my home
computers.  Prior to doing the update I uninstalled the earlier 2.3 version
because it said there was not a newer version and I knew that there was.  I
downloaded the new version from the beta webpage and installed it.  The install
went fine.  However, after the reboot the new transfer software does not
discover the Bookport when I connect it.

Any suggestions for fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
D. T.

Skype user name: dtat100