[bookport] Problem in Beta 31

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:41:25 -0500

I cannot reproduce this one, but last evening while reading, I
pressed the one key to go back a sentence and the BP hesitated,
then changed it's pitch and volume, and then continued to read. I
stopped the reading and tried other functions. Although many
would work, never could I get the beep to invoke the second
function of a key. The unit did, however, perform the alternate
function if I held the key for the correct period of time.

Although volume and pitch were changed, the voice remained
Precise Pete. A reset using 2 B resolved the problem of the beep
not sounding.