[bookport] Possible hardware changes

  • From: "Jacques Bosch" <jacques.bosch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 07:55:21 +0200

Also, I think it would be a great improvement if the belt clip was made from
metal in stead of plastic.
It was only a matter of time till the plastic clip broke off. I have my BP
on my belt from morning to night every night, and there was no way that clip
would last indefinitely.
I have now used epoxy to attach a metal clip to the BP, and it is much much
more robust. But it would be wonderful if future versions were release with
a stronger clip.
Thanx much.

Jacques

----- Original Message ----- From: B. Alan <mailto:mattison@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Mattison