[bookport] Re: PlexTalk Pocket vs. BookPort Plus

  • From: Rob Lambert <rmlambert1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 18:20:47 -0800 (PST)

That's the other interesting thing. If estimates are correct, given what Larry
has said in both presentations, both units will be the exact same price (by
both units I mean the PlexTalk Pocket & Book Port Plus) will both list for
approximately $350/$360. That's really going to make things interesting.