[bookport] Re: Plantronics bluetooth headphones

  • From: "Reed Poynter" <Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 19:20:38 -0800

Hi Amy,

I understand what you mean!

Many of the notepad pc's have the Bluetooth transmitter built-in to the
system.
So, in the case of your Plantronics headset, you may have 2 options.
You can plug the Plantronics  transmitter into your sound card's headphone
jack, or you might be able to use your pc's bluetooth transmitter to
communicate with your headset.  I don't know the answer.  But, its probably
discussed in the Plantronics  documentation, or you could contact
Plantronics  tech support.   Or, you may find some information about it from
the pc side of things.

Good luck.

Reed