[bookport] Re: PDF files

  • From: "Dave Cunningham " <dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 00:32:37 -0400

Personally I think the file advancement should be left on, because if
someone is listening to MP3's then you would have to advance each file =
as it
was finished.  I would rather have the option to turn off advancement =
myself
then have it removed completely.  Not to mention If I am listening to an
audible book then I wish to have the next section start automatically =
and
not have to mess with advancing it myself. =20

=20
Dave Cunningham
(412) 215-4597 Cell
Email address used for MSN.
=20
All incoming and outgoing email scanned by Norton Anti-virus 2003=20