[bookport] Re: PDF files

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 08:42:15 -0400

Bob:

It is a good idea to always check your battery level with the D and F =
keys, before connecting to your PC. If it is 30% or lower, you might want =
to insert fresh batteries for your transfer, particularly if you're going =
to be sending a lot of files at once.=20

We are thinking of taking away File Lock, not to be confused with File =
Advancement--it is not the same thing.=20

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/04/04 02:16AM >>>
I agree with Dave here. Don't take away file advancement.  Today when i =
went
to play some oldtime radio programs i received the error message of no
application error.  When i downloaded these programs my battery was low.
Could this have been the problem.
Also, when i changed batteries, I put one in and did not hear the message
bookport ready.  My wife finally got it right and everything works just
fine.  Boy was i panicked when nothing was happening.  i just love the
Bookport.  Let's do not tinker with it too much.  if it ain't broke, why =
fix
it.
----- Original Message -----=20