[bookport] Off topic - laptop user query

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:07:06 -0700

Off topic - laptop user query.
I apologize for using Bookport group list.
But I wonder if there are any laptop users out there who could refer me to a
source of information for general use type of questions as a blind user.

Perhaps someone knows of a discussion group?
I'm wishing to benefit from the knowledge and experience of others so as to
get up to speek with it.

Things as this:

Dealing with a mouse pad in front of the keyboard.
I wonder if there is a way to disable it, turn off the little touch pad so
as not to inadvertantly be making mouse clicks.

Learning the keyboard layout.
We just got a Sony Vaio N series notebook.

There are probably other questions. But don't want to run this message
length up.

Thanks.
Write me off list directly if you would. Address below.

Rik
d28rik@xxxxxxx