[bookport] Re: Note Taker.

  • From: Mike Freeman <k7uij@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:30:54 -0500 (EST)

How does one transfer a file *back* from the Book Port to the computer?

Mike Freeman

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Mike Justice wrote:

BookPort team,

The Notes features on the BookPort for editing and for navigation are great for such a small but mighty unit! I would however, like to see a warning feature added to the Delete command for text that has been marked in a Notes file. This could be similar to the "press again" prompt used before deleting selected files or folders. Over the holiday, I used the BP to edit a file while on vacation away from home, and after marking a block of text, I accidentally pressed the Delete key combination, instead of the Paste key combination. Oh, the agony of delete! No "undo" command was there to restore the lost text as would have been the case with the full operating system capabilities of Windows. Thanks again for this excellent portable and affordable product.

Mike Justice,
www.MPNHome.net