[bookport] Re: Newby questions

  • From: "Saundra Mitchell" <sdm01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 15:17:11 -0600

Hi, Don,
The CF cards the BP uses have to be Type 1. I've seen references here to as much as 4GB. The manual cassett is pretty straightforward, plus it's on the Bp in a help file you can access from anywhere by pressing the E (or bottom middle) key. You'll also find it online, and that version will be updated when the BP software or firmware is updated I believe. You can go to aph.org and download an audio version of the manual, bbut I don't know how often it's updated. Personally, I've found the best way to use the BP is start with easy stuff and learn as I go, using the manual as a guide.
hth,
Saundra Mitchell

b----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald L. Roberts" <ka7ojt@xxxxxxxxxxx>