[bookport] Re: New to list with question.

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 08:45:06 -0500

Did you try ebay?

Josh

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shell" <sugarfoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 8:10 AM
Subject: [bookport] New to list with question.

Does anyone know, please, where I can buy a book port in the uk. I tried
computer room services, who didn't sell it and Hagger said they don't have
any in just now, and although they can get one for me, I'm very impatient to
get my hands on one and having trouble waiting.
Any help appreciated.
Shell.

It has removed 114 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!