[bookport] Re: New Beta Bookport firmware?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 23:33:25 -0600

It isn't there. And APH isn't talking about it. But that is okay. So, this one we have to figure out for ourselves. Holding down the zero gets you into the menu.

At 04:24 PM 1/22/2006, you wrote:
Hello:

Just updated my book port transfer and book wizard reader. Currently running Book port firmware 2.01.00.22. I see nothing in the settings keypad nor in the manual that explains how to set alarms. Naturally, I want to try it out if it is there. What have I missed?

Cheers,
Dave

David Allen
Independent Adaptive Technology Consulting at reasonable rates

115-A Musselburgh Rise
Dunedin 9001
New Zealand
Telephone: +64-(03)455-7694