[bookport] New BP (was Re: Bookport wanted)

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 03:34:47 -0500

No features have been announced other than the fact that it will play the
new NLS digital Talking Books and that it will use a rechargeable battery
pack similar to the Handi-Cassette II. Aside from that, no design or feature
details have been announced and I don't expect them to be until the unit is
ready to ship. It's way too late now to get in any requests for new
features, since the unit is supposed to be ready by summer. This list has
been packed with new feature requests since I joined it something over two
years ago and I seriously doubt that anything has been overlooked. This
doesn't necessarily mean that any specific request will be incorporated,
which is always the way new products are designed.