[bookport] Navigating in DAISY Books

  • From: "Peter Torpey" <ptorpey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:53:53 -0400

I've been noticing recently (at least the last two betas, maybe more) that
navigating by sentence in DAISY books from Bookshare does not work.  I
thought this was fixed a long time ago.

I know that the DAISY books downloaded from Bookshare don't have all of the
proper section markups, but I thought one should be able to navigate back
and forth by one sentence at a time by using either the 1 or 3 keys alone.
If the firmware isn't set up to do this, I think it would be a very useful
feature to be able to navigate in **ANY** book by a sentence at a time.

-- Pete