[bookport] Re: NLS question

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 09:49:07 -0500

Hi Amber:

We'll have to look into this.  It should keep your place--at least the sentence
where you left off.  If you're running an older version, you might want to
update.  That's the only thing I can think of that would make a difference.
With the latest update, even if you change cards and come back to that one, it
should remember your place.  Until we can come up with something better, you
might want to set a mark with 4 plus 6 and use 4 plus 5 to find it.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx 01/14/08 08:56AM >>>
How do I do that?  I've never had to make bookmarks before in a file.  Why
would I have to do that with the NLS files and not others?
Amber
Book blog:
consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I
give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx