[bookport] Re: Moving files in folders

  • From: "C.L. Kennedy" <chowe641@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 17:38:17 -0500

You can move files in windows explorer, but it's best to use the transfer software to begn with, since the book portneeds at least two files for every one you sent to it. It's easiest to just transfer the files in the the right folder the first time, rather than transferring all of them and then moving them. It's also better, because you won't have as many files in the root folder.

C.L. Kennedy, www.lulu.com/KennedyPoems

----- Original Message ----- From: "Duane and Janet Steele" <dsteele@xxxxxxxx>