[bookport] Moving files in folders

  • From: "Duane and Janet Steele" <dsteele@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:52:16 -0500

I have the same problem.  I bought my unit at the end of July, but never tried
to move files into other folders until today.  My unit also remained silent.
Because my internet service is dial-up, I'm reluctant to tie up my phone line
for the firmware update.  Can we also move files around in Windows Explorer?

I should have thought that if something were suggested within the manual, we'd
have it on our machines already.  But if we can move files around by some other
means, it's merely a minor inconvenience.

Duane