[bookport] Re: Minor grammatical error in BP firmware

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:06:32 -0500

Unless the code uses a message file, in which case you have to write a new
message, code the If statement, etc. As I said, I personally don't consider
it worth the effort, but if they want to fix it, fine. If it's such a common
error in so many places, there must be a good reason aside from sheer
programmer laziness that it doesn't get fixed more frequently.