[bookport] Re: Max CF memory?

  • From: Mike Freeman <k7uij@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:18:07 -0500 (EST)

rampant featuritis again!

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005, Tyler Wood wrote:

it would be slow, but maybe in a later fermware, it could be done. Right now, I think that the bookport has limmited processing power, even in the USB departement. Thus, it only has USB 1.1, I think. And I don't think a harddrive could be hooked up right now, we'd need new harddrive, because the USB ports would have to be different. And an adapter might work, I'm not sure. But imagine the power you'd have with 80 giggs! It would be nice, I can say that...

Tyler
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene and Princess" <kb7uen5893@xxxxxxxxxxx>