[bookport] Re: Max CF memory?

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 23:46:41 -0600

If you are talking about increasing the size of the CF card that can be used;
it is my understanding that at this point that is meerly a software issue.  I
was talking to the guy who makes the Book Curier at Closing The Gap and he says
that they can already do that, and it is strictly a BookPort firmware upgrade
that will be needed to increase the capacity to 4 gigabytes.  Got to say I am
ready for that one.