[bookport] Re: Marlaina Lieberg's ACB Radio Show

  • From: Richard Turner <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:01:31 -0800

Hi,

If you are Using Windows Media Player to listen to the show, at least with
Windows Media player 9, you can save the entire show by doing the following:
When the show starts, hit alt+f to open the file menu.
Hit v for Save media as,
In this case, there will be a default file name which was ronny24.mp3.  I
hit enter and about 5 or 6 minutes later, the entire show was saved.  This
is on a DSL connection.
The file is about 22MB in size.

Good luck,
Richard

on  Monday 3/28/2005 02:29 PM Francis E. Khan said