[bookport] Re: Marlaina Lieberg's ACB Radio Show

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:47:14 -0800

Actually, though there are steps involved, there aren't quite that many.  If
you go to www.acbradio.org, then right click on the link that says join
marlaina and ronny here on demand, and do a save target as, you will
download a file called ronny24.m3u.  Opening that in notepad reveals
http://www.acbradio.org/archives/marlaina/ronny24.mp3
which if you then paste into the open dialogue box of your browser should
begin the download process.

Hope this helps.  Feel free to copy the link from this message, but if you
type it in, note that ronny is spelled r o n n y, not r o n n i e.

Marlaina