[bookport] Re: MP3 files not starting at the beginning

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:43:47 +1200

Hi Bruce and list:

I agree with you. However, if you have previously been to that next file and stopped somewhere in the middle, that is what will happen when you next encounter it through auto file advance. So if you want the files to play properly through auto advance, make sure you put each one at the beginning before you start. I make a habbit of this anyway, thus only have a problem using auto advance when I've failed to do as I ought.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>