[bookport] Re: Loading multi-file mp3 books/music 2GB cardquestions

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 07:57:37 -0400

Now now Bruce.  Let's not drag that stuff up about this contengent or
that.

The fact is, believe it or not, that sorting is not feasible as a
feature in the frimware.  We have talked about playlists, but I am not
happy with any user interface we have discussed.

>>> DogRiver@xxxxxxxx Tuesday, May 02, 2006 6:34:54 PM >>>
This is on many of our wish lists. Unfortunately, there's also a
contingent that says that if we want the unit to sort the files, it
means
we want a full-fledged personal organizer.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries):
http://www.ogts.net

<Nolan.Crabb@xxxxxxxxxx>

 If
>>  you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender and
>>  delete all copies from your system.
>>

>>  --
5/2/2006