[bookport] Re: Loading multi-file mp3 books/music 2GB cardquestions

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 10:01:12 -0400

No problem Bruce.  I just wanted to head off another month long
discussion about what or what not the Book Port should be and what kind
of people want what.  We are, however, open to ideas about a user
inferface for playlists.  This is a problem, and it is a bit of a sticky
one.

>>> DogRiver@xxxxxxxx Wednesday, May 03, 2006 8:38:55 AM >>>
You're right, Larry, it was a cheap shot on my part. No offense was
intended, but one of these years I'll learn to keep my sarcasm to
myself.
It does become an issue when you have a book with 30 or more MP3 files
and
you're rooting around in the directory trying to find the next one, and

halfway through the rooting realize you forgot which file number you
just
finished. <GRIN>

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries):
http://www.ogts.net