[bookport] Re: Link for Executive Products.

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 21:44:11 -0500 (CDT)

www.executiveproductsinc.com

Bruce

--
An accessible captcha solution that does not take into account the needs
of the deaf-blind is no acceptable solution at all.

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: bruce@xxxxxxxx
LiveJournal: http://masterofmusings.livejournal.com

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008, Sandy Licht wrote:

Does anyone have the link for Executive Products, the company who manufactures the case for the Bookport? Thanks!

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.